Preventive dental care for the whole family.
It’s important that you come to see us every six months for preventative care checkups. This helps us stay on top of any issues that may develop in your teeth and allows us to clear away buildup on your enamel. Regular checkups can prevent costly or irreversible issues from developing.
At Texas Smile Co., we strive to take the time with each of our patients to listen and resolve any issues they may be having. If you have had a particular tooth bothering you, this is a great time to let us know so we can monitor and prevent any longer term issues from developing.
During regular checkups you can expect:
- Deep cleaning to remove plaque, tartar, and surface stains that are difficult to reach with your toothbrush.
- Fluoride treatment to strengthen the outer layers of your teeth.
- X-rays to check for any tooth decay.
- Monitoring and removal of problematic wisdom teeth.
- Regular oral cancer screenings.
- Application of dental sealants to prevent cavities.