Invisalign in Frisco, TX
We offer Invisalign as a less visible and lower maintenance alternative to traditional braces. These clear, plastic aligners work by gradually and gently shifting your teeth into the desired positions without the need for metal brackets and rubber bands of traditional braces.
Our patients love Invisalign because often times you can get the smile you’ve dreamed of in less than 2 years time! We understand not everyone wants to wear braces, so Invisalign Clear Aligners are an excellent option to achieving a straight smile in a discreet way.
Clear aligners for a straighter smile.
We will have a conversation with you to determine if Invisalign is an option to meet your dental goals. Once you are approved for Invisalign, we work together to come up with a personalized treatment plan.
- We begin by taking images and dental impressions of your teeth to create your custom-fit aligners.
- We create several customized sets of aligners. You will wear them for about two weeks before swapping out a new set.
- You wear Invisalign for 20-22 hours a day.
- Remove your aligners only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Your course of treatment continues until your teeth reach their desired positions, which typically takes about a year.